Saturday, July 12, 2008

Leave a comment in my tagboard and I'll..
1. Tell you why I befriended you.
2. Associate you with a song / movie.
3. Tell a random fact about you.
4. Tell a first memory about you.
5. Associate you with an animal / fruit.
6. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
i got this off Luo Er who got it off Marcus who got it off Anne who got it off....the list goes on.

come, let's play!

From Luo Er:
MICHELE SONG YILIN
1. because we were the only two not from an all girl's school
2. princess diaries-right princess michele? <3
3. it's michele with one 'L'!
4. all the boys hitting on you. HAHAHAH
5. cheetahs and tofu (yes, i know tofu isnt an animal)
6. Wang Lee Hom or us? CHOOSE.
(Ans: Wang Lee Hom of course! But I think I rather ice-cream)

why am I always labelled as a princess?

To Luo Er
1. because you were willing to sit with me in the last row
2. legally blond (bimbo-ness) - is that even a word?
3.you give boy hugs :D
4.you always trip climbing the stairs
5.an apple :) cause it's sweet and i know you like to eat em
6.why does Miss Soh pick on you ?

Anyway, you see the picture of me and sam in my previous post?
some guy just sent me a message saying :
"Hello!!
I like girls in uniform!! haha
anyway, i am a fan of michael jackson. Why do you like him? U r only 18 and is he in your era?"
Weird fetish.

michele at 11:31 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment