Thursday, August 07, 2008

This whole week has crashed down upon me just like that .

It was the highly anticipated 'reunion' of some of my secondary school friends which turned out to be an utter disappointment. The rather 'fortunate' me met with humiliation. Ok maybe not all of them but I just felt like I'm trash to her. There is a limit to everything, including my patience and how I feel. Oh probably she very conveniently forgot that I actually do have characteristics of humans namely to FEEL and THINK ! I can't believe that I actually looked forward to it.

Nothing changes I guess.....


And Raine! I miss you so much. I wanna talk to you and spend several days chilling at your house and watching ch55 together. Hope you're having fun in UWA :) so proud of ya !

michele at 8:11 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment